Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last Assignments Before Final Exam

Greetings TESLians,

We have TWO assignments left before our final examination,

1) UB00102 Online Quiz 4 on Schoology.

2) Pn. Nik's Romeo & Juliet film review. - (http://www.leninimports.com/romeo_juliet_dvd.html)
    Here are the questions.
i) What is the theme of the film Romeo & Juliet?

ii) What do you think of this film?

iii) Who is responsible for the death of the couple?

iv) Do you think that this film is suitable to be viewed by our modern adolescent viewers? 
 I am going to make copies of the DVD but I'm trying my best to rip it so that I can come up with a flash disk friendly version. So that none of you will have to pay a cent for me for making DVD copies. You will get it on June 3rd (our first day of exam)

Until then, happy studying my friends!
If you have enjoyed this entry. Please feel free to bookmark it using your favorite social bookmarking site